Monday 7 November 2011

Monday Morning At Playground

Today is public holiday in Singapore due to Hari Raya Haji.
Aaron and Jessica had spent the morning at the playground, as their regular everyday routinity.
This was the first time I brought them myself to the playground, as usually Sister Rochelle, their nanny, is the one who accompanied them for at least one hour to play outdoor and mingle with other kids at the condo; either during  morning hours or afternoon hours on Aaron's school days.
I was so eager to see Aaron to ride his bicycle with its assisted wheels.
Obviously, he could manage the bicycle very well, without I even assist him.
And he was able to ride the bicycle confidently despite the bicycle is slightly bigger to his body size.
Well, love to see my children are growing up and witness every single things they done and achieve in life.







No comments:

Post a Comment